[Mapserver-users] Unable to display data stored in Oracle Spatial

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca
Thu Mar 18 07:46:31 EST 2004

Hi Jiri,

Always forward to the list to have better chance of answer...

For what I'va seen for now with my data, Oracle layers need a SRID set in the SDO table and in the DATA element (USING SRID XXXXX).  I can't help you more for this cause I'm not the one who deal with Oracle spatial here but we also have a Coord Syst that was not in the mdsys.cs_srs (custom LCC) and our spatial guy add manually the SRID to the table (see my example in previous mail with SRID=3000000 and the custom LCC definition).

You can also try to set a PROJECTION for the map too.

Regards,
Nicolas