[Mapserver-users] More WFS Problems

Keith Campbell scoota at supanet.com
Thu Mar 18 18:08:48 EST 2004

Hi,

I have MapServer compiled with WFS server support. I've set up a mapfile
with the required metadata tags, but when I attempt to access the WFS
features I get an HTML page with a raster map. By access the WFS
features, i mean I've used an HTTP request with the
'&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities' suffix, and also
the
'&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&TypeName=UrbanAreas,Motorways'
suffix. In both cases an image is returned when I'm expecting GML. Any
ideas why this might be?

It's v4.0.1 on a Solaris.

Cheers,

Keith