[Mapserver-users] Javascript Pan (Steve's) not working

BONNER S KARGER bskarger at students.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 22 11:56:33 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm using the following javascript pan function:

http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/workshop/

But when I click on one of the arrows, I get a javascript error saying this:

"Error: 'document.mapserv.mode' is null or not an object"

If I comment that line out in the code, the same error occurs for the next line of code:

"Error: 'document.mapserv.zoomdir' is null or not an object"

It doesn't pan, I just get that error symbol on the status bar of the browser. What is going on here? Do I need to change some settings?

Thank you,