[Mapserver-users] Automatic Thematic :)

Sebastien Vincent svincent at idems.fr
Fri Mar 26 05:12:08 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm running mapserv 4.0 without any problems, seven layers, and manys
rasters, about 280MB of data, everything works :)

Now I want to make some thematics, the problem is the following :

I works with shapefiles, an so DBF. I want to make an automatic thematic
using two colums. The stucture is something like that :
Ident:Child:Parent

Theres is about hundreds of parents, and one parent can have "n" child.
One child can only have one parent.

I want to make same background colors for each childs who have the same
parents and different colors for each parent. So "hundreds" of different
colors.

I don't know how to make it possible (if it is).

Thanks for you suggestions :)

Best regards,

seb :)