[Mapserver-users] Zoom to location by string match in query on SHP files.

Frank Rittinger gis at schnegg.net
Fri Mar 26 03:17:34 EST 2004

Hello Richard,

I followed this thread because I was looking for something similar.
Although, when I try this approach with "mapext=shapes" mapserver tells
me the file names it would create (I set up templates to print the file
names etc.), but they are not created.  Switching the mode to browse,
images are created (but - as expected- no query is performed).  So paths
etc. are correctly configured.

Do you have any hints, why the image is not created in itemnquery mode?

Regards,	Frank