[Mapserver-users] postgis data statement

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Fri Mar 26 11:30:53 EST 2004

Gernot,
I just want to confirm that I have experienced identical problems. I
can't offer much help because I never solved them but did not have the
time or knowledge to pursue it.

Complicated subqueries in my DATA statements, or self-joins, sometimes
just adding a small table to an existing geometry view.  The SQL would
work fine from psql but take forever using the mapserver/postgis API.
Postgres FETCH processes would remain hanging and would have to be
killed manually.

So if you figure it out please let us know.

My plan in the future is to upgrade all my software and try again.