[Mapserver-users] mapserv compiling error

John Beisley - RSG josb at pml.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 08:50:33 EST 2004

You want the GD library development version 2 package installed. How you
do this depends on the distribution that you are using.

--
Website: www.pml.ac.uk
Registered Charity No. 1091222

The content of this message may contain personal views which are
not the views of Plymouth Marine Laboratory unless specifically
stated.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free