[Mapserver-users] Compiling mapserver with gdal

Ballini Yvain Ballini.Yvain at seat.it
Tue Mar 30 10:04:22 EST 2004

Hi List,

I'm looking for a version of gdal which can be compiled with the static
multithread option (switch /MT in the makefile.vc).
Indeed, I've compiled mapserver 4.0 (with VC7 on XP) like this, and the
current version I've downloaded for gdal (gdal-1.2.0) seems not to be
compilable with the compiler options that I still have used for
compiling mapserver and other utilities:
OPTFLAGS=	/nologo /Ox /MT $(WARNING_LEVEL) $(DEBUG)
LDFLAGS =  /NODEFAULTLIB:libc /DEBUG
Has someone any idea or any gdal source version which is still
compilable with these options...?

Thanks a lot.
Regards.

Yvain Ballini.