[Mapserver-users] Newbie Question about rasters

Paul VanDyke pvandyke at kib.co.kodiak.ak.us
Tue Mar 30 12:50:08 EST 2004

Ok, I've tried copying the .jpw to .wld.  I've tried the absolute path.
I've tried copying the .jpw to .wld and the absolute path.  Does anyone
have a "small" tiff and .map file I can try on my server?  Also, is
there a good reference that talks about the different types of raster
files.  In the meantime, I'll re-read the raster howto.

Thanks,

Paul