[Mapserver-users] drawing lines with mapscript

Jeff Hoffmann jeff at propertykey.com
Tue Mar 30 15:47:35 EST 2004

Eric Bridger wrote:

> $shape->draw() might put an error message there.

Unfortunately, it didn't.  The "$class->setText()" seems to be looking
for a symbol named "LINE" & threw an error.  I thought it would print
the text "LINE" along the line, so I'm apparently wrong there.  Once I
commented that line out, though, it didn't give me any other errors.
And I've tried turning off TRANSFORM but that didn't help me any,
either.

> BTW, if you're running mapscript.pm  and CGI.pm, the script I sent
> should work on any web server, did you try it?

I tried.  It looks like you're using an older version of mapscript (I'm
using 4.0.1) and the $img->saveImage() function changed, so I had to
change that, but I'm not getting a line on that either.  I'm stumped now.

--

Jeff Hoffmann
PropertyKey.com