[Mapserver-users] dynamic legend: overlay causes red default color?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 30 17:09:03 EST 2004

Stender, Amy ERDC-CRREL-NH wrote:
> I'm using a dynamic legend and it's showing all my lines as red, even
> though I've classed them as different colors in the mapfile. This only
> seems to be a problem when I use OVERLAY-. The "under" color is always
> red and the "over" color shows up as whatever color is defined in the
> layer's first class. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a bug?

I've heard of this kind of legend problem a few times, but until now
nobody has been able to produce and submit a reproduceable test case.
If you can package a small dataset, mapfile and template that can be
used to reproduce this bug, then please file it in bugzilla with
information on the exact version of MapServer that you are using. Also
make sure I'm CC'd in the bug.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca