R: [Mapserver-users] Compiling mapserver with gdal

Ballini Yvain Ballini.Yvain at seat.it
Wed Mar 31 08:09:30 EST 2004

Hi,
I've got exactly the same problem, with the same unresolved symbol (__HUGE which is defined in math.h)...
If you compile gdal-1.2.0 with the default compiling flag (OPTFLAGS=	/nologo /Ox /MD), it compiles ok, but when you compile mapserver 4.0 with it, it doesn't work because there are some conflicts of runtime library (I would like to compile mapserver and all other librarries in multithreaded:   OPTFLAGS=	/nologo /G7 /Ox /MT)....
That's why I would like to know has succeded in compiling gdal-1.2.0 in mutithreaded.
Thanks a lot !!

Yvain.