[Mapserver-users] GDAL Can't read JPEG files

Sean Kleinjung sean at satshot.com
Wed Mar 31 14:37:46 EST 2004

Frank Warmerdam and I have discussed this issue off-list. I am posting
this here so that other list members with similar problems will know
what came of our situation.

Frank verified that the image in question worked fine with his copy of
GDAL. If we upgrade to GDAL 1.2.0 and still have the problem, he will
investigate further. He also proposed the possibility that configuring
GDAL with internal vs. external libjpeg would resolve the issue.

We have decided to upgrade our GDAL from version 1.1.9 to 1.2.0 and see
if that fixes the problem. No further posts on this topic will indicate
things are working correctly after the upgrade.

Thanks,
Sean Kleinjung
Web Application Developer
Agri ImaGIS Technologies, Inc.