[Mapserver-users] RE: [postgis-users] RE: gone are my queryresults

Charlton Purvis cpurvis at asg.sc.edu
Sun May 2 23:05:21 EDT 2004

Let's hear it for the Canadians!!!

FabulOUS, Paul.  You're an absolute life savior / saver / whatever!

Talk about premature graying.  That was an unpleasant couple of days, but it was solved by binding the UNIQUE to a home-grown column, and now everything is golden.

Whew!

Infinte thanks.  So . . . are you interested in inheriting Alaska?  Maybe I can talk Dubya into a little trade since I owe you big time.

How about we start off w/ a case or two (thousand) of beer?

Charlton