[Mapserver-users] Problems drawing JPEG Raster with Transpare ncy

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon May 3 20:35:36 EDT 2004

If you have photoshop, you should try a 'replace color' operation.
Alternatively, bring it into whatever package you have, try to find a way to
automatically select the 'near white' (magic wand, or 'select color', or
something like that) and delete these areas, to make them white.
If you can't do it like that, try to use 'curves' (histogram stretch), and
force all your bright colors (near whites) to be white.

Regards,

Jacob