[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Norbert Thieme norbert.thieme at ilmenau.baw.de
Thu May 6 05:24:43 EDT 2004

Ugan schrieb:
> Hey,
>

> I’m setting up MapServer 4.0.2 (I got it from the MapServer website) on
> Windows XP and PHP 4 (I used the install-php4.exe [wise install shield])
> to be used with MapLab 2.1-rc3 but I’m missing the php4_mapscript.dl.
>

> Is this all I need to run PHP MapScript? Could you PLEASE mail me the
> missing bits or tell me a reliable source to get it from so I can get
> MapScript, MapServer and MapLab working. [ASAP!] I have already got PHP
> working.
>

> Thanks, much appreciated.

Hi,

I thought that it would be included in the download package. But I think
that the best location to get it will be

http://www.maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

because if I see it right it's also the home of maplab. In this package
there should be everything you need.

Regards,
Norbert