[Mapserver-users] join

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu May 6 11:21:31 EDT 2004

1) please make sure the list is CC'd on responses so everyone gets the
answers and if I'm not available others can answer your messages.

2) Get a copy of the MAPFILE reference from the mapserver home page off
the documentation link and you will see that the TEXT item should be
part of the CLASS block not the STYLE block

-Steve W.