[Mapserver-users] Webpage for SWIG-Mapscript Workshop at Users Meeting

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Wed May 12 13:25:52 EDT 2004

Greetings,

I've put a document online to outline the SWIG-mapscript workshop
that I am doing at the Users Meeting in Ottawa.

     http://users.frii.com/sgillies/projects/mum04/workshop.html

The preliminary program misrepresents the subject of the workshop
slightly -- it will actually be covering the SWIG mapscript
interfaces, not the Python language itself.  I'm also hoping that
it could be rescheduled so that I can attend the OpenEV workshop
as well, but that's a matter for the organizers.

If you are attending MUM 2 and have any questions, comments, or
suggestions about the workshop, please feel free to email me for more
details.  I'd like to make it as relevant as possible, with examples
for the various languages according to level of interest.

cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Gillies