[Mapserver-users] NEED HELP ON INSTALLATION

ISAAC KWADWO NTI ikeivy2000 at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 07:05:41 EDT 2004

<P>Please I am a student in Germany,I am doing my dissertation in Internet GIS and therfore chose to use the mapserver software for it.</P>
<P>I have tried installing it but not working.Could any one help with a step by step installation of the software.</P>
<P>I am using apache 2.0.42.I used the information about installation online but still not working.</P>
<P>Hoping to hear from you.</P>
<P>Isaac<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV>