[Mapserver-users] PHP4 - Is it possible???

Hal Mueller hal at mobilegeographics.com
Tue May 18 16:03:30 EDT 2004

At 15:14 -0400 5/18/04, James Case wrote:
>Very nice!  My browser won't view the wbmp created.  How do I change the
>$map->imagetype default output format?
>
>-noob Jim

Uhhhhhhh .... :)

On my server it produces PNGs.  I haven't explored the OUTPUTFORMAT
directive at all.  I'm sure that would be the way to fix it but I
don't immediately see how.  Maybe someone else can suggest something?
Especially if there's an accepted "right" way to do this, I would
like to hear it.

I also don't know why your server is producing WBMP instead of PNG.

Hal