[Mapserver-users] How can I get the query info programatically?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 18 20:31:46 EDT 2004

Ethan,

THere are ac bunch of Query examples at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35
for mapserver 3.5 but on the bottom is an example mapserver 4.2. Look at
the quake.pl I think that does some query stuff.

I also check the archives, because this has been asked before. I thought
there was a straight forward query example, but I can't seem to locate
the one I was thinking of. Once you get your example worked out you
might want to post it to the wiki for others.

-Steve