[Mapserver-users] MapServer/gdal doesn't like Photoshop tiff

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Wed May 19 03:55:53 EDT 2004

Dear Jacob,

probably your Photoshop uses a kind of compression per default.
I don't have Photoshop (I use Iview), but when you save your file, it is
important, that you use "no compression" in the options.

Maybe that helps, Till ;-)

Delfos, Jacob schrieb:

> I tried that before, using tfw and wld. Neither worked.....

NEU +++ NEU +++ NEU +++ NEU

    AveiN! ist Open Source
Lizensiert unter der GNU GPL

-----

Dipl. Geogr. Till Adams
terrestris, Paulsen&Adams GbR
Siemensstr. 8 * 53121 Bonn
Tel.: 0228 962 899 52 * Fax.: 0228 962 899 57
info at terrestris.de * www.terrestris.de