[Mapserver-users] Fill Polygons

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 20 12:19:06 EDT 2004

I should clarify my comment to say that if you want to make a layer 25%
transparent but still have solid outline, you need two layers.  If you
are happy with the outlines being 25% transparent, then you only need
one layer.  If you want no fill at all, just outlines, then you should
omit the TRANSPARENCY keyword and use either OUTLINECOLOR (on polygon
layers) or COLOR (on line layers)

Paul