[Mapserver-users] Install help on Win 2000 Server with IIS

No dream more v0463 at n-koei.co.jp
Thu May 20 23:39:33 EDT 2004

Correct path to image directory as below:

 - Create tmp directory under C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\workshop\

    <input type="hidden" name="map_web_imagepath"
value="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\workshop\tmp\">

    <input type="hidden" name="map_web_imageurl" value="/workshop/tmp">

OR
- Create tmp directory C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\
  <input type="hidden" name="map_web_imagepath"
value="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tmp\">

Lam.