[Mapserver-users] problems loading mapscript dll

TCHaddad TCHaddad at cshore.com
Fri May 21 19:33:41 EDT 2004

hello all,

we're setting up a new server: w2k/IIS5. PHP4.3.4 installed & tested as OK.

we put php_mapscript_4.0.2.dll in c:\PHP\extensions\

we set extension_dir directive in php.ini to:
 extension_dir = "c:\PHP\extensions"

when we then test using  dl("php_mapscript_4.0.2.dll"); we get the following error:

Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\PHP\extensions\php_mapscript_4.0.2.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in c:\tmp\test.php on line 2

this seems pretty basic, but after trying several locations
we are stumped at this point. Any pointers?

thanks,

tanya