[Mapserver-users] Text labels do not appear in PDF output

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Wed May 26 02:28:43 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I am generating PDF maps using Mapserver (CGI 4.0.1 with
libpdf and freetype built in. Town names appear correctly
on the PNG output, but do not appear at all on the PDF output.
The point markers do appear.. I am not using True Type fonts,
or any kind of font declarations at all for that matter (just
size and colour).

Any hints on how to get labels working in PDF? Do I need to
explicitly use fonts or something? (that's my next test)

Thanks,

Antti