[Mapserver-users] French caracters in querybyattributes

gheysen.t at skynet.be gheysen.t at skynet.be
Thu May 27 05:56:10 EDT 2004

-------boundalter150977

Hello,

I have try it but I always have the same problem.
Is it still a problem with font encoding on the dbf file ?

the ' is the string delimiter for sql, you shuld escape it like :
\"Braine l'Alleud\". Try it

LALO

--
Eduardo Spremolla
Antel I+D

Hello, <BR><BR>I have try it but I&nbsp;always have the same problem. <BR>Is it still a problem with font encoding&nbsp;on the dbf file ?<BR><BR>
<HR>
the ' is the string delimiter for sql, you shuld escape it like :<BR>"Braine l'Alleud". Try it<BR><BR>LALO<BR><BR><BR>El mié, 26-05-2004 a las 05:13, gheysen.t at skynet.be escribió:<BR>&gt; Hello,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I have hade some problems with french caracters. <BR>&gt; First when I read the results of a query this caracters are not<BR>&gt; correct. I have solve this problem by modify the fonts encoding to<BR>&gt; ISO-8859-1. Thus, now, I can make a query and read the results<BR>&gt; correctly. <BR>&gt; But, I always have a problem with the caracter '. I make a query to<BR>&gt; find the town "Braine l'Alleud" and I always have no records. I have<BR>&gt; try with string comparaison et regular mapserver expression but it<BR>&gt; always the same problem.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Thanks,<BR>&gt; Gheysen Thibaut<BR>-- <BR>Eduardo Spremolla <EDSPREMOLLA at ANTEL.COM.UY><BR>Antel I+D<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><br>
-------boundalter150977--