[Mapserver-users] PHP/Mapscript problems

Alejandro Vartabedian avartabedian at webservices.com.uy
Thu May 27 10:44:49 EDT 2004

well,
	today i started to inspect the tons of mails archived in this list
folder, i'm subscribed to many, and i think its a good opportunity to
start contributing.

	uagn, phpmapscript until i know runs as cgi only and turck-mmcache
don't support cgi.
	i can't help you with iis because i use apache.
	in apache i run .php files with the php module engine, and an arbitrary
.phmap extension with the cgi php-mapscript version.
	it's is easy to do in apache.
	perhaps in mapserver website there is a howto for iis, try the
mapserver-wiki.

	good luck!