[Mapserver-users] [mapserver]virtual spatial data

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Thu May 27 16:23:22 EDT 2004

Jenu,

We were only able to get this to work using a system DSN or a user DSN
where the DSN owner had 'Power User' or administrative privileges.
Ensure that your DSN is set up properly and try using it from a variety
of accounts with different privileges. Were you able to test against
the ODBC text driver?

Looks like your GDAL library is up to date, so assuming you're using
Mapserver 4.2 I'm not sure where the problem lies.

Is this command:
> originfo virtual.ovf mylayer
returning all of the contents of your db?

We are looking at how to make this work with file DSNs so that special
privileges are not required.

zak
--
Zak James