[Mapserver-users] virtual spatial data

Jenu Abraham jenu_ab at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 17:31:08 EDT 2004

Zac

*-I'm running it under system DSN with administrative privileges

*-originfo didnt work with ODBC text driver - i'm trying to figure out why-
--its unable to initialize

*-originfo virtual.ovf mylayer is returning all of the contents of our
database

another quirk- i would like to mention -though it may not be relevent

   before i used to have the latlong table in a database with other user
tables-
when i gave it the command "originfo ODBC:DSN" it showed only
1: some other table name in the database
even though it showed that originfo had opened successfully using the ODBC
driver successfully

-----i'm wondering is there any default table issue associated with
ODBC----?????????

when i put "originfo ODBC:DSN latlong" it didn  output the table results
from latlong table even though it said open successful & using driver ODBC
successful

since then i have created a seperate new database with just the latlong
table inside the db--
everything is working fine after that... just as it said in the virtual
spatial data wiki

appretiating the help u are providing

cheers

jenu