[Mapserver-users] ms 4.0.2 on Windows not running while ms 4.0.1 is running

Benjamin Thelen thelen at ccgis.de
Thu May 27 19:21:40 EDT 2004

Hi all,

sorry for posting again. But as I had no response to my posting from
18.05., I just would like to ask, whether anybody has had difficulties
getting ms 4.0.2 to run on Windows. I never had such a strange behavior
before neither on Unix/Linux nor on Windows (Internal Server Error). ms
4.0.1 and earlier is running properly on Windows and 4.0.2 on Unix/Linux
is running properly as well with the same map-files. I have no Idea what
could be wrong!

Thanks,
Benjamin