[Mapserver-users] Roadmap

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri May 28 00:26:22 EDT 2004

Getting developers to write documentation is like pulling teeth, and I'm
probably the worst offender. Like Frank said in a follow up to this
message I expect MUM2 to energize folks and we'll get that up-to-date.

That said, I'm presenting a short talk that will speculate a bit on the
future. I'd appreciate feedback from folks on where they think we should
be going. I'll work what I can into that presentation.

Thanks- Steve

>>> Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at xs4all.nl> 05/27/04 2:09 AM >>>
Hi list,

October 2003 there was a start on the Mapserver roadmap on the wiki:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Roadmap41Draft1

Is anybody updating this list for 4.3/4.4? Are there planned features
already?

Best regards,
Bart