[Mapserver-users] Re: URL map request yields map sans details at digital earth.gov

Ray kv4k at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 03:58:34 EDT 2004

Thank you for the post Jacob.  Well I looked closer and the only
label I can see on that link was BREMERTON and part of that is
obscured. I guess my question more correctly is, "Is my URL correct
and the map is just not being served with as much detail as I'd hoped
for or do I need to work on the URL some?"  If I zoom down to my
neighborhood as in the following URL I get nothing at all, no streets
or anything of that nature. I must be missing something.

http://globe.digitalearth.gov/viz-bin/wmt.cgi?
version=1.1.1&request=GetMap&styles=&srs=EPSG:4326&bbox=-
122.693952473895,47.4305002820638,-
122.635718750063,47.4560028103841&width=1010&height=654&format=gif&tra
nsparent=true&layers=COASTLINES,NATIONAL,STATE,RIVERS,RAILS,CITY_NAMES
,COUNTY,ROADS,WATERSHEDS,URBAN_EXTENTS

--- In mapserver-users at yahoogroups.com, "Delfos, Jacob"