[Mapserver-users] Javascript solutions for navigating

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri May 28 08:20:30 EDT 2004

Take a look at "Advanced MapServer User Interfaces" here:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mum/index2003.html

HTH

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Giuseppe Chielli"
<giuchiel at libero.it> on Fri, 28 May 2004 09:52:49 +0200.

> Hi! I'm just studying mapserver and I follow the discussion in the
list, > but I can't understand if there is a javascript solution already
> implemented for viewing and consulting a map (for example, >
implementation of tools like zoom in and zoom out with boxes, and so on