[Mapserver-users] How do I create a georeferenced tiff file... {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Fri May 28 14:18:26 EDT 2004

Hi,

I think shp2img can help you. You must have mapserver with postgis driver.
Create the neccessary map file and run shp2img on that map file.
shp2img is distributed with mapserver.

I think gdal_translate can't help, it translates between raster formats.
Postgis store vector data, not raster.

Bye
Zoltan