[Mapserver-users] localhost works but using IP address gives blackimages

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Mon May 31 18:58:09 EDT 2004

I think I understand - perhaps you can describe your setup a bit more so
we know how you've got things running.
Also, can you confirm that you are only using IIS as the web server
throughout?  And that you are using windows client web browsers.

Tyler

"John Wiley" <JWiley at city.parksville.bc.ca> wrote on 05/31/2004 03:58:11
PM:

http://205.233.104.228/Parksville/Pville_init.html