Opening shapefiles with mapscript ms_newShapefileObj coprupting my shapefiles

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at SILVA.LV
Mon Nov 1 07:05:15 EST 2004

Hi,

I am using:
MapServer Version  MapServer version 4.4.0-beta1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG
OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
PHP MapScript Version  ($Revision: 1.212 $ $Date: 2004/10/22 02:44:03 $)

Following code lines damaging my shapefiles so that stays only with 100
bytes:

$myShapeFile = ms_newShapefileObj($pathFile, MS_SHP_POLYGON);

$myShapeFile->free();

Looking forward for your answer,
Janeks