Seeking high quality cool graphic from a MapServer user

Chris Andrews candrews at DIGITALGLOBE.COM
Wed Nov 3 13:55:25 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for a good quality, good looking screen shot or graphic from
a Map Server user who is using Web Services (OGC or otherwise) on a GIS
or GIS-related project.  I write a column for a magazine and I'd be
happy to attribute the graphic to the source (you) and include a URL to
a public site if you desire.  Please just go ahead and send the graphic
along with some brief info about your project.

Thanks,

Chris Andrews
GIS Solution Architect
Idea Integration (onsite at Digital Globe)