Problems migratin from w2k to linux

Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar jcastil1 at TRAGSA.ES
Wed Nov 10 04:29:35 EST 2004

Hi list, I'm Javier Castillejo but I'm posting a message from my "list
friend" Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar who has problems trying to send a
mesage from here.... so I'm posting his message...

**************************

I was working in Windows 2k and my mapserver application worked very good.
Now I'm trying to do
the same application in Linux, but when i try to execute it that message
appears:
msLoadMap(): Unable to access file (/var/www/ParaTaller.map)

This is my url:
http://ceres/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/ParaTaller.map&layer=RHN

I'm sure that the file (.map) is in that direction (/var/www/).

I hope you can help me. I need it so much !!
("Excuse my English mistakes")
Thanks.!!

Hope we are not doing something strange. And hope his "ponsting" problems
will be solved asap.

Thanks anyway