ogr vrt with php_mapscript

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Nov 10 09:08:59 EST 2004

Olivier Gayte wrote:
> Franck,
>
> It has taken some delay because I had never used gdb until now.
> You will find herewith the traceback when php_mapscript crashes.
> /usr/local/lib/libgdal.so.1 points towards libgdal.so.1.5.0
> May I do anything else to help you in your investigation?

Oliver,

The fact that the traceback shows a crash down inside the mysql odbc
driver on the SQLConnect() suggests to me that the issue is not specifically
mapserver or OGR but the odbc configuration.  The arguments to SQLConnect()
look reasonable ... certainly no obvious reason for a crash.  I really don't
know what to suggest.

Best regards,