Geographically square pixels

pw p.willis at TELUS.NET
Wed Nov 10 14:41:54 EST 2004

Hello Ed,

Sorry about the reply. My mail seems to be filtering all the list emails
into the spam box and when I replied it went through the wrong email
account. Second to that your email seems to send one response from
you and then later I get one from the mail list. So, when I 'replied'
to your response, it went only to you.I guess I'll need to be more careful.

        I am trying to reproject a set of source images that have
equal area pixels, in degrees, to a lambert projection in meters.
        The mapserver is set up to output lambert equal area meters.
That part works fine. I already have UTM projected tif source images
being reprojected to the proper lambert space.
        I am trying to figure out how to set up my mapserver config
file to use these tif files that have equal area pixels in degrees
rather than meters.

ie:

LAYER
NAME some_raster