please - please - can anybody shed any light on what I am doing wrong?

Thu Nov 11 14:34:20 EST 2004

Joseph,

You DATAPATH is relative to your mapfile unless you specify it as an
absolute path. I would start there. Also if you can load Netscape then
you can right click the broken image icon and select view image and it
will display any error messages that mapserver coughs up.

-Steve