please - please - can anybody shed any light on what I am doing wrong?

Thu Nov 11 14:53:42 EST 2004

When I hit the URL you listed it says:

msLoadMap(): Unable to access file.
(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mco.communityservers.com/htdocs/maps/cal/cal.map)

So I would check your path and your permissions

-Steve