question on projections

Ethan Alpert ealpert at DIGITALGLOBE.COM
Thu Nov 11 16:27:25 EST 2004

Only thing I can think of is to do it in mapscript.

-e

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 2:21 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] question on projections

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering how I can change from one projection to the other one the
fly, depending on the area of the map I'm in.

For example, if I'm using UTM projections, and I pan from one UTM zone
to ther other, how can I switch my output projection let's say from UTM
16 to UTM 17.  It looks like I can only define one output projection in
a map file.

Regards,
Chris