install on suse 9.1

Romolo Manfredini romoloman at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 13 18:29:40 EST 2004

On request, I have RPMS and SRPMS available for Suse 9.1, I have only some
problem (IP and licence related) distributing the PDFlib RPM or SRPMS but i
can give the spec file of it.
I have the rpms for the following software:

PDFlib-Lite-6.0.0p1
freetype2-2.1.7
gd-2.0.33
gdal-1.2.4
geos-2.0.1
mapserver-4.2.5 (includes a php-4.3.9 cgi compiled for mapserver with pgsql
and mysql support and externel gd support and a little patch related to
reference maps)
ming-0.2a
postgis-0.9.0
postgresql-7.4.6
proj-4.4.9
shapelib-1.2.10

If someone can provide a mirror I will be very happy to share them all.

Best regards,
Romolo Manfredini