display polygons with transparent fill color

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sun Nov 14 04:53:02 EST 2004

Hi Dylan,

maybe you can try the following solution:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0206/msg00189.html

Don't know if it will still work though ...

Best regards,
Bart