display polygons with transparent fill color {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Sun Nov 14 08:10:21 EST 2004

Hi,

Define layer type POLYGON and give
OUTLINECOLOR any color you want
COLOR -1 -1 -1

in the class part.
Color -1 -1 -1 means no fill color

Labels  will be places inside the polygon.
If you would like to display labels at the centroid, add a new point
layer using the polygon shape with the annotation, that case you get the
labels at the centroid of the polygons.

Bye
Zoltan