TIFF support

Gayathri Swaminathan stisidore at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 18 02:55:19 EST 2004

Hello:
Certainly the binary you downloaded from mapserver's website does not
seem to have TIFF support enabled...

You might check www2.dmsolutions.ca or maptools.org/webtools/dl to see
if there is a binary that has this enabled.

Compiling binaries have come long ways and it should be easy breezy now if you
followed the instructions...per mapserver website and the Readme that
comes with the source package...

Let me know if you need any further assistance..

Also post out to the list (the chances of getting a faster..response is better)

Cheers,
Gayathri

Hi Gayathri,

Thanks for your reply

I have dowloaded the binary from
http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/projects/downloads/ms42pg.zip

I have no idea how to compile from source to be used on windows XP

Thanks a lot for your help

Habib BEN YAHYATEN