Performance with oraclespatial using og r

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Nov 18 09:58:00 EST 2004

Hi,

I don't know if this will work with views, I never tried. Frank might be
able to comment on this part ...

You could try looking at the 4.4 beta release, as the mapserver query
functions have been implemented in that release by Fernando Simon for the
native Oracle Spatial support.

Best regards,
Bart