How do I get rid of half-filled circles??? Corrected URL

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Nov 18 23:35:02 EST 2004

Dave S wrote:

> OK.  I'm a newbie but I've gotten pretty far and now I'm stumped with this
> stupid little thing.  I can take a lat/long point and plot it on a map
> using the setXY method on a point object.  I can do this succesfully with
> various symbols, except when I use a circle it appears half-filled instead
> of a solid color.
>
> What am I doing wrong? The map is here (note the dang half-circle):
> http://www.nms-i.com/ca/ca.phtml

A similar issue has been reported before. The problem was that the PHP
was compiled using the bundled GD instead of the system GD. You must
make sure that your PHP and your Mapserver (php_mapscript.so) are
compiled using the exact same copy of GD.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca